Sunday 17 July 2011

check 1,2,3…

I’ve started this post a few dozen times over the past month, but life has been pretty busy lately. I’m hoping things will become a little less crazy soon. Some recent things:

Spending quality time with my favorite twin sister…

IMG_1512

Making whole wheat oatmeal waffles…I don’t make waffles often, so I kind of forgot how awesome they are. As if I needed one more reason to love weekends.

 IMG_1424    

Experimenting with more lentil recipes…

 IMG_1457

This lentil salad is really easy to make. And it makes a lot, so it’s best to have a dinner party or expect to eat a ton of leftovers.

IMG_1468 

I made my own French Vinaigrette dressing, which was also super easy. Definitely one of those meals that is a lifesaver after a long work day.

IMG_1494 

And I’m home in West Michigan for a week, spending most all of my time here. The beach is definitely one of the best things about my hometown. Who wouldn’t love a running route that ends here?!

photo (2)

What have you been up to lately?!

Back soon! It’s supposed to be in the 90s this week, so I forsee lots of smoothies and homemade ice cream in the future.

0