Saturday 7 January 2012

While doing food prep...

I spend a lot more time in the kitchen since adopting this healthy eating plan.  To entertain myself I've been enjoying listening to audiobooks.  I've really enjoy this.   More recently I found something else that is fun.  I've been getting these catalogs from this company Great Courses for years (not sure why).  I've never considered buying them because the prices are usually several hundred dollars.  But they are having a 70% off sale right now so I peeked in the catalog to see what's offered.  I ordered three courses:  Buddhism, old testament and new testament.  I've been interested in all three for a while and figured I'd never make the time to read about them so this will be fun to listen to the lectures.  I started the Buddhism course and am enjoying it.