Tuesday 30 August 2011

Challenge starts in 27 hours!

Well, some of us eager beavers started already.

So far I have 26 participants though I don't have all the info for all of them.  I will post all the participants (screen-names) on Sept. 1 so you can check to see if I missed you.

If you have any questions, please comment to any post or email me at bwhitney@chi-squared.org.   If you want a review of the challenge, you can just scroll back to read some posts, or go directly to these posts:

http://veganbarbie.blogspot.com/2011/08/6-week-challenge-for-vita-mix-heres.html
http://veganbarbie.blogspot.com/2011/08/join-my-6-week-challenge-and-you-are.html

I wrote some tips for beginners here:
http://veganbarbie.blogspot.com/2011/08/tips-for-beginners.html

Some people like me to post my daily meals so I am fine doing that during the challenge. For fun, I can even log my food with cron-o-meter.  Talk about making me accountable!   Just note that I consider my food to be pretty boring.  I like it, but I don't do anything gourmet.  During the week, I throw together my meals in the morning before work, and during the weekend I'd rather play outside than cook.  I like veggies a lot and stay away from the sweet treats.  I link to other blogs (below at right) that show much more thrilling recipes.   I love healthy sweet treats and would like to convince all my nutritarian friends to make them for me on special occasions but I'm not interested to make them myself.  I'm looking forward to eating great food at Dr. Fuhrman's weekend immersion in November.

Add your comments/progress reports to any post and I'll note them.  I get an email notification of each comment.