Sunday 21 August 2011

crazy(ness) and changes

So…these past few months have been super crazy. I know I haven’t blogged much, and honestly that is because when stress hits, I usually try to eliminate things vs. adding them.

IMG_1585

But fastforwarding through the stress leads me to the present, where I’m moving (again) to take a job as a pediatric outpatient dietitian in Grand Rapids, MI. Pretty excited about this!

 IMG_1600

A lot of the past few weeks have been spent at the beach and finishing up work with the wonderful ladies in Ann Arbor; I will miss them and am grateful to have learned so much during my time there.

   IMG_1621

So, thank you for being patient in all of this. I do want to continue blogging, at least for the time being. I’ve still been creating and trying new recipes, despite not blogging about them.

IMG_1531

Constant change is exhausting, but there have been lots of good changes, and I’m excited to see how life continues to evolve.

Hope everyone is enjoying summer!

0