Sunday 10 March 2013

I Love...



...staying in bed for that extra half hour, just because you can.

...seeing good friends after being apart and feeling like no time has passed.

...striking up a conversation with someone new and realizing that you have EVERYTHING in common.

...friends who know the right thing to say at the right time to make you instantly feel better.


...weekend breakfasts, where you can enjoy a big bowl of oats without watching the clock.


...shirts that perfectly frame my tattoo and show it off :)


...chocolate (duh).


...winning the battle with yourself and actually starting your day with a good run outside.

...that feeling you get after a good run, where you are so happy you did it.

...admiring the masterpiece that is my growing bum after months of squats, calories and self-love.

And this was a month ago too, it's even more impressive now :)

...little jokes and pictures that make me smile.

I feel like this is something that could only happen in Canada.

...finishing an assignment that you had been putting off for too long because it was a chore.

...a clean room.

...the smell of toast.

...having lunch with my dad.

...healthy meals that are tastier and more satisfying than any "unhealthy" food you could have been craving.

Vegan pad Thai from Thrive Juice Bar. Vega is taking over the world and I couldn't be happier.

...indulging in those "unhealthy" cravings every so often and being perfectly okay with it.


...leaving some aspect of the future up to fate and knowing that you have no power over it, but that you will make the best of the outcome, no matter what it is.

If I don't get the job I am hoping for at the moment, I will be spending the summer here -
Lake Atitlan, Guatemala - volunteering in lake conservation.

...discovering a new band or artist that you want to listen to all the time.

Will Currie & The Country French. These guys played a show I was at last week
and they were amazing! I can't believe I had never heard them before!

...going out for the night even though you felt like staying home in your pajamas, and remembering how great your friends are.

Dollar beers; a wonderful and terrible idea.

...puppies.

My pup. Well, I guess she's more of an old lady now.

...really good hugs.

What do you love today?