Wednesday 16 February 2011

bear with me, please…

So, with all of the craziness going on, my blogging might become slightly sporadic for the next couple of weeks. I’m currently on orientation overload…after sitting for 8 hours on day 1, I am now an expert on all types of fire extinguishers and cultural competency.

IMG_0563   

I’m also back to working early hours, which means 7 am start times. It is so fortunate that I am a morning person. And yes, I do pick out my clothes and pack my lunch the night before…anything to save time.

IMG_0573

I can’t do much cooking right now (moving to my own apartment in a couple of weeks!). Soon, I will have a ton more space, including a special counter spot for my beloved Kitchen Aid mixer, but until then I’m living on tortillas and hummus. And green smoothies.

IMG_0576

But I’m really craving a bowl of this right now…if anyone wants to send some soup this way, you’d definitely be my hero.

DSCF4515

Are you a morning person? If not, how do you function in the morning?!

0