Friday 12 July 2013

7/12/13, day 4

Another great day on the bike and on the golf course.  The weather has been perfect.  I love riding my bike along the Mississippi in the morning.  We followed our hometown favorite, Steve Stricker, on the golf course, and he did really well.  Wow, these guys are good.  I had the same food as yesterday and the day before, with the addition of a banana from the hotel and an extra apple on the golf course.   I am appalled that on the entire golf course, where you are not allowed to bring in your own food, the only fruit available is apples at this ONE concession stand.  I was worried they would run out and I knew I'd be hungry, but fortunately they had some.   Tomorrow's food is cooking now.  For seasoning I added tandoori, singapore, and garlic powder.  The beans are cannellini.