Sunday 7 July 2013

7/713


I got back yesterday from visiting my family, and I'm going out of town again on Tuesday!  I posted my food on my E2X blog and I included a little personal family stuff so didn't post here (I'm sure they would appreciate that).   It was a good trip, and it was good to get home yesterday.  Today was a fabulous day walking, being with loved ones, kayaking, and eating fantastic food (ha, nothing spectacular it's just that the fruit was so good).  I'm getting my fix of really good fruit in between trips:  strawberries, blueberries, grapes, cherries, and mulberries (from the trees!).   Tuesday starts another E2X 28-day challenge so I'll do that.  I have 5 lbs I'd like to lose, but more importantly, I just want to keep eating the right foods in the right amounts.  I start the last one a week late, but continued after it ended and today is day 28.  Wow, that was so easy,  I love the Captain plan.  I'll summarize it in another post, hopefully tomorrow.   I also will tell you what I'm planning foodwise for my trip.