Wednesday 6 June 2012

June 6

Day 24 of my "diet."   Here are my food log, weight, exercise, and thoughts.

pre-yoga mini-breakfast, 7:30 am: 0.1 serving of housemate's smoothie,  1/2 cup beans

post-yoga, rest of breakfast, 10:30 am:  small sweet potato (baked last night), 3 carrots, 2 handfuls sugar snap peas.

lunch, 1 pm:  2 carrots, 1 lb strawberries and homemade soy yogurt. 

pre-dinner snack on the way home, 6-7 pm:  half a box of blueberries, a few small handfuls mulberries (along the bike path).

dinner, 7:30 pm:  a few handfuls of snow peas, big salad with lettuce, cabbage, date vinegar , seed mixture; a few orange remainders while making housemate's OJ; and a small bowl of sweet corn with a bit of d'angou pear vinegar.

Weight:  127.0

Exercise:  yoga class, 1.5 hours, bike commute 14 miles.  

Thoughts/notes:
  • Today is Wing-it Wednesday, as I have no time to do food prep the night before or in the morning before going to yoga and work.  
  • I'm not counting calories for now, so I'm using handfuls as my gauge.  
  • On my bike ride in to work, I hit all the red lights and I was happy.  why?  because it was a glorious day.  I ate lunch outside too, at the terrace.