Sunday 27 May 2012

diet review

It's been two weeks since I started my diet.  It's gone well.  I think it helps that I might have solved a personal problem that has bothered me for about 3 years and I haven't been wanting to do the emotional eating the last few weeks.  My average calorie intake was 1416, protein, 64 g, fiber 80 g.  I've felt very satisfied with this amount and enjoyed the food.  I've lost about 3 lbs.  I think I want to lose about 3 lbs more.  I'll see as I go.  I don't want to lose too much, just enough to remove some excess stomach fat. I weighed about 10 lbs less a year and a half ago and that felt too thin.  I was cold all of the time, especially in the pool.  Plus I think (or perhaps fantasize) that I'm stronger now from the mountain biking and swimming, and want to keep the muscle.   So here's hoping for another good two weeks.  fingers crossed, knock on wood, wish me luck.