Friday 4 January 2013

Work it Out: Quick and Dirty

Hello Everyone,

I hope your weekend is off to a good start. I am headed back to Guelph today, which I am very relieved about. Being at home was great for about a week and then I started to get very antsy. My parents live out in the country, so if I want to go anywhere, I have to borrow my dad's car and drive all the way into town. I like being able to walk or take the bus anywhere I need to go, anytime. I also need to get back on some kind of schedule. Aside from going to yoga classes, I have basically been sitting around the house watching movies, feeling like a lazy bum. Although I guess I did get out to see Les Miserables... twice :) It's that good, people!

Anyway, anyone who's followed me for a while will probably know that when I work out I prefer either long sweaty yoga sessions or short, intense strength training workouts. I find that short, intense sessions give me better results than long, drawn-out gym sessions. Plus, I'm a girl who's always busy, so I need something I can finish in not too much time!

I have recently started coming up with some of my own quick and dirty workouts. I want to start a page on my blog to keep them all together, but I thought I would give you the first 2 today.

These are both workouts that I have completed myself and if you give them your all, they will tucker you right out :)



I love getting feedback, so please let me know what you think of these if you try them. I am really looking forward to starting the workout page so that I can have them all in one place, but I will get to that in a day or two.

Have a great Saturday!

Do you get antsy without a schedule or do you love your days off?

What's your favourite way to get in a workout when you don't have a lot of time?